This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Students will learn about WPT technology options, especially inductive power transfer.
- Students will become familiar with notable and successful WPT projects.
- Students will know the advantages of WPT systems.
- Students will become aware of safety and health concerns related to electric and magnetic fields produced by WPT technology.
- Students will understand readiness levels of various versions of the technology.
- Students will become familiar with existing information on reliability under real-service conditions.