This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Students will understand bulk energy services.
- Students will be familiar with ancillary services such as regulation, spinning and non-spinning reserves, and voltage support.
- Students will understand transmission upgrade deferral and congestion relief.
- Students will know about distribution infrastructure services.
- Students will be conversant with concepts such as power quality, reliability, and retail energy time-shift.
- Students will understand stacked services