1. Learn why a “bridge” project was so necessary after President Kennedy’s commitment to place a man on the Moon and safely return him to Earth by the end of the 1960’s.
2. See how the NASA team handled pressure in the face of early dominance by the Soviet Union in the “Space Race.”
3. Learn how the U. S. went from a single-pilot module to an actual two-man spacecraft.
4. Gain an understanding of how each step in the program had significance toward achieving the goal of the United States.
5. Learn how the training and experience of the astronauts and engineers prepared them with the confidence to pursue a mission of such huge proportions.
6. Follow the progress of each Gemini mission to learn why each function of every flight was critical and necessary to prepare the U. S. for a lunar landing.
7. And, once again, come to realize how strong leadership and excellent engineering management helped to fulfill a fantastic outcome.