· The advantage of including “green” concepts at the design and new construction phase.
· How to evaluate the economic advantage of a proposed “green” component, such as an air conditioner, water heater, solar, energy storage, insulation or heat exchanger in new construction.
· How to evaluate the economic advantage of a proposed “green” component as a retrofit.
· How to optimize the selection of “green” appliances.
· The advantage of including electric vehicle charging as a “green” design component.
· Some of the computer programs that help to expedite and optimize “green” design.
· How to separate good ideas from bad ideas.