Upon completion of this course, the
student should understand
· The difference between automotive and golf
· The difference between flooded and sealed
lead acid batteries.
· Six different lithium-ion battery
technologies and their applications.
· The effects of rate of charge or discharge
on battery capacity.
· Methods of charging lead-acid and lithium
· The effects of temperature on battery
· Characteristics of Electric Vehicles
· EV charging options.
· EV charger installation calculations and
options for existing electrical service.